MnFIRE has partnered with Chef Marshall O’Brien Group to share a program designed specifically for firefighters that helps you be safer on the job and more pain-free after an event.
Using Smart Nutrition you will learn valuable lessons on nutrition, hydration, sleep and physical activity by teaching you what to do at the fire station and at home.
By following these simple guidelines, your safety and quality of life will be greatly enhanced. The class teaches firefighters the right steps to take and why this is important for your safety and quality of life. In addition, the training sessions will provide both the pathway to get from where you are to where you want to be and the tools to make this journey successful.
There will be a total of 5 training sessions:
· Aug. 13, 2020 – Nourishment is the Key for Better Safety & Reduced Body Pain | Watch below or on YouTube HERE
· Sept. 24, 2020 – Hydration is Critical for Long Term Health | Watch below or on YouTube HERE
· Nov. 19, 2020 – Getting Through the Holidays
· Jan. 28, 2021 – Using Sleep to Cleanse and Repair Your Body
· March 25, 2021 – Physical Activity is Not Just Nice, It is Essential
All sessions run from 6:30-7:30 p.m., are FREE of charge and will be delivered online via Zoom.
Chef Marshall O’Brien is an MBFTE approved instructor and all attendees will receive a certificate of completion for CEU/class time credit.
Click here to register.
Questions? Contact DeeDee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 1 – Nourishment is the Key for Better Safety & Reduced Body Pain
Session 2 – Hydration is Critical for Long Term Health